top of page


Immigration Consulting Services Ltd.

 Temporary Residence
  • Visitor Visa
  • Student Permit
  • Work Permit
  • International Experience Canada (IEC)
  • Extension of Status
  • Parent Super Visa
  • Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA)
 Permanent Residence (PR)
  • Family sponsorship
  • Express Entry
  • Provincial Nominee Programs
  • Caregiver Program: Caring for children, caring for people with high medical needs, live-in caregiver
  • PR Restoration
Educational Credential Assessment Application
We can help apply on your behalf for an Educational Credential Assessment which will help your permanent resident application and in which it is used to verify that your foreign degree, diploma, certificate (or other proof of your credential) is valid and equal to a Canadian one.
Available to:
  • Businessman
  • Caregiver Program (Nurse, nanny)
Available to:
  • Sponsor
  • Permanent Residents
  • Protected Persons
 Access to Information 
We can apply on your behalf to request information on previous applications that you have submitted to Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada or any other governmental institutions.
  • Humanitarian & Compassionate applications
  • Detention hearings (assistance)
  • Refugee cases and person in need of protection
  • Refugee Sponsorship
  • Pre-Removal Risk Assessment (PRRA)
  • Authorization to Return to Canada (ARC)
We can provide information to newcomers and give advice regarding settlement to Canada. Also,  we can help you connect with people, organizations or institutions that can help you settle before or after arriving to Canada.

schedule a consultation 

follow the instructions below

bottom of page